OK, so this is going to be a vague post, and I apologize.
We had a long talk with our awesome CA attorney this morning. The deposition and the hearing went well.
I didn't say it wasn't crazy.
I didn't say that no more lies were revealed.
I didn't say that we didn't learn about a TON of other "things" we never knew about.
I said it went well.
It is nuts.
It is very complicated.
It is far from over.
It looks like we will have another hearing.
And a trial.
But.
Our case is solid. It's just a matter of time.
And money of course.
Our attorney knows - that we will win in the end.
It's just a matter of going through the legal process.
One thing that is a real positive - it seems that both birth parents are happy that the children are with us.
It's just that - none of this - is that simple.
I guess most things never are.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Shaking my fist and saying a prayer at the same time. Hugs, my dear.
I understand the need to be vague. I am glad your attorney is confident. Ours was incredibly confident, too. I know that the confidence gives you a great sense of relief. I also know that you still wonder if there is a chance you'll lose them. I understand. I'm praying for you--always.
Hang tight. xo
Post a Comment