Thursday, May 20, 2010

underneath it

We had our webcam call with the twins attorneys this morning.

They are both nice.

It seems that all of the attorneys are good at what they do. They are thorough. They care about what is going on. All of them. Including K3's attorney, which, although he's not on "our side," is still a good thing. That means at the end of all this, no stone will have been left unturned. It will be a job well done.

Hopefully, all in our favor.

I know vertigo isn't supposed to be a result of stress. Today I'm questioning that.

When we got off the call, even though it had gone well, I was so dizzy. The dizziness lasted a while. When it had subsided, I was exhausted.

I feel like I'm underneath this huge bushel of.....

Heaviness.

One of the attorneys said that we may be "feeling as if this will never end" but, she assured us "it will."

Good.

xo
K.

3 comments:

DeltaWhiskey said...

K-
It's moments like this where I feel like there's nothing to say. Nothing will make it better. I wish I could hug you, since that seems to be the only effective language right now.
~T

Unknown said...

high blood pressure?
anxiety?
panic attacks?

-La

Karyn said...

In my experience , there are not many symptoms stress can't bring on. Except spontaneous thinness, in my case. Anyway. *hugs* again.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...