There are wild lilacs growing in our neighborhood. Lilacs are by far, my favorite flower. First of all - they seem to decide, on their own, where they will grow, and how beautiful they will be. Secondly, they are so fragrant. Third, I just love the many, tiny, perfect little blossoms they produce.
M and I went to pick some the other day.
I loved sharing that experience with her. I picked, she held, I picked, she held. Then we walked home together. We each had one hand full of flowers, and our free hands joined with one another.
I thought about my Grandmother, Vovoa......
I thought about my own mother......
Both had a love of gardening. And of lilacs.
And I hoped that this is something M and I will do together, for years to come, so that she will always remember me.
Our birthfather K3 had his deposition with our attorney on Friday.
Monday will be a deposition with A (K3's mom) as well as our second hearing. This hearing is to determine "status" in our situation.
Prayers are welcome and encouraged. :)
xo
K.
1 comment:
What a beautifuk thing to share with M!!!
As always, we will be keeping you and the family in our thoughts and prayers. Also sending prayers to K3 and A that God leads them to do and say what is right for the kids.
Heather
Post a Comment