This is day two of severe vertigo for me. This time the exercises are not working. We even googled the exercises doctors use to manipulate patients. T did those to me, and so far there is no relief.
So, I tried the exercises.
I tried sleeping it off.
I tried "pushing through it" with normal, day to day activities.
I am still dry heaving and spinning with the slightest movement.
I am typing this, laying down in bed, laptop propped, with my head at a 45% angle. Motionless.
If anyone out there has more information that could help me, I am all ears (even if they are spinning).
I am nervous (I know embrace peace, don't worry..... I know) that this will not go away, or that it will happen AGAIN while T is away..... As it is, he is back to work tomorrow.
PLEASE pray this ends. That I wake up tomorrow - still. (as in - not spinning).
We spoke (via email) with J2, our CA attorney, last week. She was wondering when a good date for trial would be (essentially wanting to know when we will be back in the states). I told her that our move home month is set for July. She said right now they are scheduling contested adoptions for November and December.
I had to stop and think.
What month are we in?
Wait.
Didn't December just pass?
NEXT DECEMBER????
*sigh*
J2 says that she will try to get the court to take our case "out of order" because of T's likely deployment once we are in the states (wherever that may be).
I may not be choosing peace over the vertigo - but - I AM choosing peace over this latest news of the never ending adoption saga....
Choosing peace has proven to be easier. So has choosing to live as if everything (big) is sent, personally, from God.
It's given me a very different perspective.
A healthier one I'd say.
The dizzy vertigo thing though? Yeah... I'm not so much of a good trooper with that. I need it to go away.
xo
K.
3 comments:
I can't believe December! I've heard things get put off, but that's ridiculous. This saga is going to be a big chapter in your life book.
I have a client who had vertigo. She did some tests and they found sthg in her ear that was a little out of place. She did physical therapy and it really helped. I go back to cranio-sacral therapy, I know I've mentioned it before but that stuff is ah-mazing! If you can find a good therapist where you are, give it a shot! In the mean time, I'll be praying for that, and the move, and the court date and the saga, and for peace through it all :)
have you tried antihistamines? that's something mom's PT mentioned.
Post a Comment