I'm totally serious.
There is a couple who will be moving back to the states on Friday. We'll be getting their car tonight. I've met the wife, D, a couple of times, and I've never met her husband M.
They heard about our adoption when we were back in the states and they knew they wanted to do something for us. So, they are giving us their car.
We are allowed to ship one vehicle to and from this assignment. They brought over their '96 Honda Accord Wagon. They bought a van while they were here, and decided to have the van be their one vehicle shipped home. SO - they are giving us their Honda.
Free.
Just. Because.
As of tomorrow, we'll have two vehicles here which will be great!
God is still in control, and He continues to remind me of it.
xo
K.
2 comments:
OH NO THEY DID---N'T!!!!
That is awesome! Woo-hoo!!
Post a Comment