Wednesday, June 17, 2009

firsts

Sorry we haven't posted in a while. Actually, believe it or not, it's not because I'm too busy, it's because I'm still getting used to our laptop. I usually do stuff (other than emailing) on our desktop, and since we're still cramped into a two bedroom town house... The desktop is still in the kids room. I can only get on the computer for more than one minute, when they are sleeping... You see the dilemma.

So, here we go. I'm gonna try to actually post a couple of pictures, OK?

Last weekend we bought J his first "big boy" bike. Here he is on his maiden voyage.



M got her very first hair cut. Here she is modeling for you.




K2 has the whole "sit on the pot w/a magazine" thing down.... Do you think he's ready for a first trip to the potty?



xo
K

4 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

LOVE the hair M!!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Love the bike J!!! awesome!

Love the book K!!! SMART!!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

wait a minute... does K2 have on an IRONED shirt????

K and T said...

good grief.... while some may have deemed me crazy - I still DO NOT iron!!!!
;)

Karyn said...

Love it - look at her EYES!

Also, sorry, but do you know about the controversy re: Crocs - - they are kind of dangerous per the slipperiness of their material... to the point W's nursery school banned them b/c the danger posed on the playground was too great. I'm just saying.

I totally get the laptop / desktop thing. Too bad the thieving swine STOLE MY LAPTOP. I'm so not over it. Hmph.

xxxxx

K

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...