Saturday, May 30, 2009
The Many Faces of K2.
Sorry that there have been no new posts lately. The kids have us on the run and we're pretty much smoked. To keep our readership entertained, were going to post a compilation of K2 photos. What makes K2 unique is that his sense of humor is very subtle and often reflected in his expressions. Consequently, he finds things funny that only adults pick up on. So, here are some of the many faces of K2...










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
3 comments:
thank you!! I will now expect a collage of M and J...
OH... and I like the second to the last one the most. too cute. OH wait... are we voting?
Toooooo cute!!!!!!! Oh too cute!
Post a Comment