Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pretty Spring Day

I went to the park, solo, this morning. We're blessed to have three parks right near our home. I chose the one that seemed to be the easiest of the three, to watch my herd.

The kids had a blast.

I wonder how different their world must feel... How stable and free they must be feeling on the one hand .... Confused on the other (maybe wondering why they are here now.....).

Today is a gorgeous Spring day... There is a slight wind blowing and it's causing blossoms from the trees to blow around like it's snowing.... J and K were running through them as they floated through the air.... M just wanted to swing in the swing...

I wondered if this feeling of peace is unfamiliar to them? (They seem to be feeling peaceful)

This week is going well.... We've gotten into a groove of sorts.... We continue to have a ton of support here from friends, and neighborhood children alike.

J is loving having a social life filled with children his age, who love playing with him.

M and K are flooded with attention from the neighborhood girls who are all like little nanny's to them.

T is in total Daddy mode and amazes me with how awesome he is at it.

As for me, I have to say, I think I'm doing a pretty OK job. It's all God, and I'll continue to give all the glory to Him.

I'm sorry there are no pictures for this post.... I took some on my cell phone, and I'm having trouble getting them to upload...

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...