Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, what a day...

Yesterday was a really nice day, all the way around.

T and I had a few errands to do, so we did a little bit of running around during the morning/day. We had a great lunch at the KATUSA snack bar. (Same location as the pictures from the post, "lovers lunch"). Then T ran to the office for a bit, and I met J at the local "Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf".



(You may remember this coffee shop.... It's the same one pictured in the post, "Culture Shock".) It was really crowded yesterday... I think it's a hot spot on the weekends... Maybe a meeting place/stop before dinner?

I had a PERFECT cappuccino.



After coffee, T met up w/J and me and we went out for a great Italian meal, right down the street.

T and I headed back towards post, and once we arrived, w/headed over to M&R's for a GREAT game of Scrabble. M was on a roll and received 78 points for her word PONZI!!!



(Props go to T for that very cool "negative" effect photo).

xo
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love those perfect days? They make all of the 'other' days worth it.

~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...