Monday, February 23, 2009

lost in conversation

I went to Apgujeong w/my friend A today.... I had planned to do two things. The first was to talk w/A and get her take on something.... Not only do I know she has experience regarding what I wanted her take on....I also like the way she thinks, expresses herself, and most importantly, her honesty.... The OTHER thing I had planned to do was to take pictures.
Ummmm. Errr. Well. A and I had a GREAT conversation (thanks for asking)... as far as the pictures. I totally zoned.
I started off OK, see?

This little stand sells sandwiches and other nice things "to go":



Here's a cool looking sign:


I spy, with my eye.... a STARBUCKS!!!!!



I even took a picture of my pretty dessert:



I was headed home before I realized what a slacker I'd been. So, I took pictures of my commute home. :)

Half of this sign is news (I think). The other half shows you how close/far away the next train is:



Apgujeong:



Train has arrived:



Transfer to a different line, at Yaksu:



Arriving at the station closest to home, Noksapyeong:



Headed towards "way out (4):





Now for the short walk to post:




xo
K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love those days? Remember when we went to the coffee shop way out on Ramsay or something and sat there for hours? Good times. Very good times dear. I miss you!

~Cat

Karyn said...

I keep thinking about being in the CC Mall w/ you...when you were looking at the toy bus ride thing with labels on its side and saying... if I saw this in Korea, I'd have no idea what it meant. Could mean bus. Could mean cat. No idea.

And look at you now! <3

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...