We were motivated to take some pictures yesterday after Mr Byun delivered our new piece of furniture. :)
Some of the furniture in our home (bookshelf, china cabinet, buffet, diningroom table and chairs, dressers) is military issue. Our home is "western" style, so these pictures definitely do not reflect what a Korean style home looks like.
That being said... we are working hard to make it "home" while we are here. :)
xo
K.
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I wondered what it looked like!!! It is very nice!! It is cozy! I am so glad you posted these!
Your so frikken adorable
Somehow I still have a picture of your home in NC. I was looking for the pottery collections :) I love the new house btw, is it off post? And that TV stand is a work of art, very nice piece! I love the wicker shot :)
Love the picture of you trying to get into the hamper. You must have been extremely hyper. So, are the couches Army issue too or did you get rid of the pink ones?
~Cat
Is this Ted's version of "Where's Waldo"?
Post a Comment