Today I went out to lunch w/my friend C. I arrived a little bit early, so I waited in the break room, where she works. It's kind of funny..... In the break room there is a raised, heated floor. Notice that there is a table folded, leaning against the wall, and also, the red rice cooker, it's cooking rice,it must have been on "auto" b/c it kicked on while I was in there. Anyway, the floor was so "warm" that I ended up standing while I waited. Much too hot for this American. :)

We went to a local, Korean restaurant and enjoyed some soup. This restaurant offered both Korean and "Western" style seating. (Look towards the back of the photo and you'll see people sitting on the floor).


C said: "Today's lunch was 설렁탕(seolleongtang) which is good for your health."

Here are a couple of shots as I started my walk home...


xo
K.
1 comment:
Whoa. I want to come walk with you!
~Cat
Post a Comment