Wednesday, January 7, 2009

bring the rain

Often, when we're struggling, we pray for our circumstances to change, or for the circumstance to simply, go away. We pray and we pray.

What I have learned over the past year or so is this.

Sometimes we don't need our circumstance to change. We need how we operate, in our circumstance, to change.

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=m17af0XmPFo

xo
K

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Oh my goodness, I love that song. I'm copying it to my Facebook page.
Love, Ann Marie

Richele said...

Sometimes I check the Bring the Rain blog just to hear this song - love it!

Praise You in this Storm is another of my favorites these days.

Thinking of you ...

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...