Saturday, January 3, 2009

back to the grind

Well, it's back to the grind for T. He starts back to a full work schedule tomorrow. Christmas Eve T went to half day schedule, and that ends tomorrow. He had a four day weekend for Christmas and for New Year's. It's been wonderful having so much time to just hang out and relax.

It occurs to me that you haven't seen T's smiling face lately. So, I took a picture the other day while we had our lunch at the COEX Mall. (Noodle soup and dumplings).





xo
K.

2 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Hi Ted!! Nice to see your smiling face! Good luck with training - you crazy guy!!

Anonymous said...

What a face! He looks uber thin... is it the camera or the hiking? He was always thin (ugh... you know what I mean).

It was back to the grind for me today too. *Tear.

~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...