Have you ever grieved for a friend? Grieved for the pain your friend is in I mean? Wished you could somehow take it all away?
We have dear, dear friends. They received horrible news today. Their loss is huge.
Their pain is that kind of pain that is really deep, and really dark.
My eyes have been filled to the brim all day.
My heart is literally, aching for them.
As I get older, I notice hurt and pain and disappointment.... it's different. Different than when I was young. Younger.
Someone else's pain becomes mine. Old pains, from the past, return. Fears of the future rear their ugly heads.... It intertwines. It weaves. It bubbles over.
I've got a favor to ask. When you're done reading this post, please pray for our friends. You don't need names or any details. You just need to pray, God knows the details.
Thanks.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Stay encouraged ... we're all going to get there.
Hugz -
r
Praying now. I know that we can never carry the burden for our friends... but being there (even when they don't want it) helps.
Love you.
~Cat
143.
Post a Comment