The reason for the title? Well, I almost got hit by a car today....on my way to have lunch with a friend.
I went out to lunch with my friend K. We went to a great, little, cafe called "Banana Grill".

I was standing on the sidewalk, waiting for my friend. All of a sudden this car was driving towards me. Yes. On the sidewalk. (Some of the cars are just parked on the sidewalk, illegally, but, at least they are parked, not MOVING)

I thought, "How funny! I'll take a picture of this car, driving on the sidewalk, for the blog!".... As I hit "take photo", I realized that the car was about to run me down. I stepped (and stepped... and quickly stepped some more) out of the way. Apparently he had decided to get back onto the street, and merge into the traffic.
Good Grief.
Oh, here's a shot of the bus I take home. It's the blue one. 110A :)

xo
K.
2 comments:
um .. pinks!? that silver car is MY EXACT CAR!!! Is that the one that almost hit you??? I will trade mine in if it is...You won't want to ride in mine!!!
Hahaha. I can't stop laughing. I don't know if it's the Runch or the car, but I swear... I've just been smacked with a fit of giggles!
You crack me up. I so miss you.
~Cat
Post a Comment