Saturday, April 28, 2012
Exhale
Inhale...
So..... T was gone for eleven months.
Home a month.
Gone for ten days.
Home for three weeks.
Gone for three weeks.
Home.
I finally feel like I can exhale.... That the deployment is NOW over...... I've been pacing myself for THIS day..... versus the end of the eleven months.
During the last month or so we tried a deeper level of therapy for J..... and it's working. Our little boy is trying really hard to open his heart just a little bit to let OUR love penetrate.
I feel like I had a set back a few weeks ago when I opened up a bit about J's symptoms..... I felt sure of myself when I posted what I posted. Then I regretted being that vulnerable..... Now. Well, now I feel like I'm back to myself. I'm going to stand by what I posted. And. I'm going to stand by deleting it.
I have learned in the past few weeks that sometimes when you're sure of something, it can be a lonely walk......
I've also learned that you still need to walk it.
Sometimes the results are only apparent to you and The Lord.
And that's OK.
I have learned that everyone doesn't need to agree with me. I don't need to convince anybody that what I'm doing is the right thing.... That really, I just need to be in line with what I think the Holy Spirit is prompting me to do.
I have a few characteristics in me that I've always looked at as negative things.... One of them is stubborness.....
OK. Well, I also believe that The Lord KNOWS me, and he is using my characteristics for a purpose.....
Like my stubborness.
Come hell or high water I'm going to do what I'm going to do.
Sometimes?
That's a good thing.
The past few weeks I've felt like I'm swimming against the current. Justifying my decisions. Hoping for acceptance.
Then something happened.
I went to the salon on my birthday.
And I got two hair extensions.
One green.
One orange.
And I realized something.
My "self" has returned.
The part of me that I trusted. The part of me that has gotten lost along the way. The part of me that I NEED. The part of me The Lord created to do this job I'm doing.
So now.
Now I will inhale.
As we start the process of moving overseas.
xo
K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
No comments:
Post a Comment