Tuesday, April 24, 2012
K
I just got back from dropping my friend K at the airport.
I feel so blessed, and so honored that K took one of her vacation weeks to spend with the kids and me. 'Not the most RELAXING vacation I'm sure, but, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.
K is the silver lining for me, in the loss of our dear friend Cheryl. It was through Cheryl's illness, and eventual death, that K and I became very, very, close and dear friends...... It's as if Cheryl left us that gift.(Although, I know that The Lord is really the one who brough K into my life).
What did we do for a week?
Talked.
And talked.
And talked.
K and I caught up on a year's worth of stories, and basically solved all of the nations issues. In fact, We both should be elected into Presidency really. I think we could do it. AND? The whole nation would be pleased.
K makes me laugh.
Hard.
meow
K makes me think.
Deeply.
K makes me happy.
And I love her very, very much.
Safe travels my friend..... I miss you already.
xo
K.
meow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
No comments:
Post a Comment