Eleven months.
That's what our total may end up being for this deployment.
Instead of twelve months.
Never - ever - has ONE MONTH - meant so much to me.
There is a very good reason. T has to go away for five weeks when he gets back to the states..... so if he were to come back at the twelve month mark he wouldn't even have time to drop his bags off at the house, before continuing on with his work...
So. Yeah. Eleven months instead of twelve...
Which means...
We are actually talking about ball park figure return home dates.
Which means we are somewhere around the three months left mark ....
This morning I cut links for the kids ..... ABOUT all the links we should need for our paper chain... to finish this thing out.
I emptied the jars of Skittles and recounted them, filling the jars up with what SHOULD be the amount we would need left.
As I see how quickly Thanksgiving is approaching, it is my hope that suddenly Christmas will be upon us and then..... it will be a matter of days left...... not a FEW days..... but not a ton of days either.
I see the light..... it's a bit far off, but, it's there nonetheless.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment