I've been super busy with company the last week (plus).
My friend K from NY came down for the week..... I haven't seen her in about 3 years ..... It was great to have some long girl chats, some shoe shopping, and some coffee/book store time with each other. Phone conversations have been few and far between since the kiddos came along so we were due for some SERIOUS catching up.
My dear Cousin L came to visit for a long weekend. We also had some really great, long, chats...... It was great to have family here. L is from my "Mom's side" of the family and there is something dear and precious about sharing that history..... about knowing so much about most of the people in our lives. I feel a much deeper connection to L now and am so thankful to call her Cousin as well as friend.
The kids have been..... "off" ..... I'll leave it at that or I may have to insert a few long "beeps" in my description of the last .... days? weeks? Who can remember?
Spring break threw me and has made me realize that I really need to get some things in place for the Summer..... It will be best for ALL of us.
T is doing well. Working hard. Sleeping little.
I am already prepping for our move to Korea. That will not be a shock to anybody that knows me well.
xo
K.
1 comment:
Are you already planning what's getting stuffed into the car you're shipping?! Because I am!
-Ang
Post a Comment