And?
I always forget I have it. I still use my cell phone for pictures.
The thing is - OCCASIONALLY - I'll remember I have it, and take a photo. Then I forget the photo is on there because I don't know how to get the photos off of the camera and onto the computer. Every so often I see T going into my purse to get the camera to see if there are any photos on it.
I do love it though. It's very cute.
Anyway... Here are some random cell phone shots. ;)
M and K2 sitting together doing their morning reading:

This child ALWAYS makes me smile... He likes walking around with this beach toy basket on his head: (He also likes to close his eyes, spin in circles, then try to walk).

Today I took J with me on some errands. We stopped for Turkish kebabs and Turkish ice cream (seems to be popular here). :


xo
K.
1 comment:
OMG you have Turkish food!
...I never thought I would be jealous of you living there... but right now? Totally green.
Post a Comment