Wednesday, August 19, 2009

flower market

Yesterday I went to the flower market with two friends. It was wonderful. I'll be posting more cell phone pictures. :) If I had taken more pictures with my orange camera, and if I had posted them, you'd have a better idea of how incredible this market actually is.

Sorry. :)

There were real flowers, artificial flowers, vases, tons and tons of decorative items, ribbons and many different packaging things (to make gifts look beautiful)....

There is so much to see here in Seoul....

After the market we had a delicious lunch (Korean), then went to the underground shopping area. The shopping area went on, and on, and on (and on)...... We were busy for hours and still didn't see it all.

'Hope these flowers (and one cool vase) brighten your day:










xo
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some day that tiny orange camera will get used... :-)

-B1

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...