Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cirque du Soleil

This past Saturday we joined two other couples, the Bs and the Zs, for dinner and a show. 1LT Z has been here in Korea for quite a while and has figured out how to make the most out of life here. In looking to show his girlfriend the splendors fo Seoul, he suggested that we all go out for dinner at a local Italian restaurant and then to see the current Cirque du Soleil production at the Jamsil Olympic stadium.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/alegria/intro/intro.htm

This was as close to sensory overload as you can get without being thrown into epilyptic fits. Absolutely mind-boggling. We're not sure where they find these people, but the strength and flexibility is simply incredible. Sadly, the ushers are militant in their prevention of photography so you'll have to settle for these canned shots from the web.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredible! I swear you're making the idea of living in Korea better and better every day.

~Cat

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...