Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"The Joy Of Conception": How & Why It Was Conceived

Friends & Family,

Welcome to our humble blog, "The Joy of Conception".  As the title suggests, one of the main purposes will be to keep you, our adoring public, updated as we pursue our adoption.  We expect that this will be a key topic of discussion and we'll do our best to keep you updated here.  We also want to share as much of our overseas experience as possible.  So, enjoy and please participate.

At some point, depending on the nature of the information posted, we may elect to go to "by invitation only".  If we do so, we'll be sure to give you a heads up and get you access before we make any changes.  In the meantime, we're going to limit the use of identifying information such as last names.  It goes without saying that certain aspects of our lives will be vaguer than others.

With Love,
K & T

6 comments:

Richele said...

Looking forward to following your journey!

- Richele

K and T said...

Our VERY FIRST comment!!! :) YIPPEE!!!! :) :)

Unknown said...

I love that top photo of you guys? Can I have a hard copy?
Love,
Eileen

Anonymous said...

i can ask nikki to order one. :)

happy sistah again said...

kristin: eric thinks its crazy, i think its neat. keep on writin' on, my sistah!

Karyn said...

Thanks for letting me come along on your journey... I am honored and thankful...xoxox

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...