So..... As much as I talk on here.... about so much stuff. I can't talk about everything.
Lately I feel like I'm under water.
For you praying types out there, we need prayer.
I do know this.
I used to think I knew so much.
About so much.
I thought there was always a right and a wrong and that things were as they appeared.
I used to judge a lot of things and a lot of people, and I didn't even think I was doing it.
I'm going to try to stop that.
You guys..... there is so much yuck in this world. So much stuff buried under smiles and waves..... facebook and twitter...... Sunday morning greetings.......
So much pain. Hidden.
So much shame, guilt and fear.
Pride.
and not enough love and acceptance.
We don't need to agree. We don't need to understand.
We just need to love one another.
Huh. Have I heard that somewhere before?
Stop. Listen. And love. Regardless.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment