Saturday, November 16, 2013

like a river

I've got peace.

This week was less than pleasant.... But. We got through it.

It was ugly.

It was frustrating.

It was dark.

But tonight?

Our kids were talking and laughing.

I was in the kitchen talking with my husband......

we listened to the kids as they talked over the movie they were watching....

it felt so ......

right.

real.

Inch by inch we are healing.

I know, that I know, that I know...... that God has a plan for my children. For HIS children.

What more do I need to know?

What could I possibly be fearful of?

More and more peace is filling my soul..... my soul that has been beaten and battered and dried up over the past almost five years......

Peace.

Like a river.

Each day is simply putting one foot in front of the other.

Commitment.

Perseverance.

Brokenness.

Falling face down.

Getting back up again.

Imperfection.

Mistakes.

Forgiveness. (so much forgiveness)

I believe in healing. I believe in the future.

Hope.

Purpose.

Claiming it all.

xo
K.



No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...