I noticed something today.
I was smiling.
Like.
All. day.
This week? I had more than one day of silliness and laughter on the walk to school with the kids.
ME SILLINESS.
Like.
The silly person that I always WAS before the stress of infertility, adoption, contested adoptions, crazy birthmothers, adoption trials, financial stress, attachment disorders, and a deployment in the midst, came into the picture.
We are working. Hard. The days are long, the days are painful (mentally and physically).
It's hard to articulate the rollercoaster of ups and downs and loop de loops that we go through, literally, moment by moment, here.
Daily our daughter is in and out of uncontrollable "mad".......
But.
It's shorter.
and less...... violent.
My kids are laughing - more. Loving - more. Hurting ..... a little bit less......
I feel the layers of ..... I don't know what ..... lifting from me......
I'm getting lighter, stronger, and ......
my joy?
it's come back.
xo
K.
1 comment:
SO HAPPY FOR YOU TO BE FEELING JOYFUL AGAIN!!!
{{BIG HUGS to you and your whole family}}
Post a Comment