Friday, December 30, 2011

fourty three weeks

And just like that .....

Winter break is coming to a close.

God is quite amazing.... I was hoping to get through this unscathed..... He did so much more than that.

I really enjoyed these last two weeks..... And the kids really enjoyed the last two weeks..... I woke up in the mornings - happy.

Each day was nice ...... each night I felt good.

I feel like I've entered into some sort of new phase of this ...... life I'm in.

March will be three years that we've had the kids (which I can't believe)...... and this ..... happiness ...... this happiness in MOTHERHOOD I should say ...... is new for me.

Things are starting to feel ....

good.

xo
K.

Oh, and P.S. My daughter shaved half of one of her eyebrows off. She looks - awesome.

2 comments:

Trails of Grace said...

Well I have you beat.. my son cut his eye lashes off when he was VERY young.. he was into everything.. I was VERY careful.. he was very curious and I have no idea how he found scissors.. but he was eye lashless for quite a while. PS. He looked awesome too..
Hugs!

Richele said...

I LOVE this post!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...