Monday, December 5, 2011

thirty nine weeks

I just had a lovely five days with my dear Cousin L...... It was so nice to have a family member/friend to talk with, spend time with, hang out with.....

The kids ADORE "Auntie L" and had so much fun doing crafts with her......

And just like that - we're five days closer to having T home with us.

I think I'm coming down with something.... I'm not sure what's going on but, my throat is feeling funny..... I don't know if it's a cold.... I tend to wonder if it's this crazy weather.... One day it's in the 70's (today) - the next it's in the 40's...... I will not complain about the warm weather - ever - I DO wish it wouldn't keep going back and forth so radically though.

God's granted me a lot of grace ..... I seem to be moving forward, past the news of the case dismissal..... I even got a crazy email from our birth mother and was not too effected by it ...... the email was too crazy to even get into..... The one line that actually stuck with me though was.....

"Ava and Valentina are home with me and are doing wonderfully."

Keep praying that is the case. Pray for God to just completely cover these baby girls.... Always.....

(And yes, I guess it's an "A" and not an "E" in the name).

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...