Saturday, December 24, 2011

fourty two weeks

Merry Christmas Eve......

I had mixed emotions going into this holiday season..... originally I thought it'd be OK.... then as it got closer I was a bit worried that it would be harder than I thought..... Then I decided to just push through it and it'd be fine....

But.

It's been better than "fine".

It's been ..... really great.

Like.

Happy great.

We had a GREAT first week of school break. The kids and I have really enjoyed ourselves and each other.

Today was great from start:

Kenny at 7AM: HURRY!!! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME TO PLAY!! SANTA IS COMING TONIGHT AND WE NEED TO GO TO BED!!!!

to finish:

Jaden at prayer time: Thank you God that Mommy, Daddy, and I know that Christmas is about more than just presents.... it's about you sending your son.....

W.O.W.

Our life and our family has had tremendous ups and downs these past (almost) three years...... but these tiny, little, moments.....

are not tiny at all....

they are so huge.

Enormous.

My heart is full.

I am thankful for so much.

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...