We've been taking one step forward and three steps back, behavior wise, due to our therapy. It's considered "normal" .... still .... being "normal" does not equal being easy.
On the bright side - I can see the light at the end of .....
Summer.
Never - ever - have I wished for Fall.
I have CERTAINLY never wished for Winter.
Yet.
Here I am.
Wishing.
Before anybody tells me to enjoy today - or to NOT wish time away - I'm not. I am trying to enjoy every moment - at the same time I am .....
EAGERLY AWAITING T's return.
We have one full week of Summer left - plus three days in next week. Then? I can say - I made it through Summer - and -
We'll be HALF WAY THROUGH this deployment!
We spent this past weekend in Fayetteville with our dear, dear friends M and R.... With a quick stop over to Grandma and Grandpa's house before heading home.
Another week behind us.
Thank. The. Lord.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment