Tuesday, August 23, 2011

belly buttons

Tonight I took the kids to Wendy's for dinner. (Don't judge me)

J loves cars (NICE cars) and points them out - all - the - time.

Tonight J called out MOM LOOK!!! AN INNIE!!

I asked what an INNIE is.

Right there. In front of us. That car. It's an innie.

I looked and said - No, it's an AUDI.

Then it hit me.

Innie. Outie. Like belly buttons. J had just remembered wrong. That car isn't an innie - it's an OUTIE.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

hahahahahahaha......that is too funny!!

Um, and if someone judges you for taking the kids to Wendy's then they aren't very Christian-like, now are they? ;)

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...