Saturday, July 30, 2011

twenty one weeks

I think it's safe to say we're all missing T very much.

The kids have been .....

ummmm....

expressing their "missing" through their behavior.

I'm been expressing MY "missing" through my lack of patience.

All in all I still feel that we are really rocking this deployment. I do. (Well, GOD is rocking it - through us).

There are just some days that I'm like.....

Really?

Seriously?

How much longer do we have (and I'm not counting)?

My biggest milestone - from the beginning - is getting through the Summer. We have about 3 1/2 more weeks to go. I know the holidays will be hard.... but.... I've done holidays without T before...... The kids have only HAD T for TWO holidays..... I think for those reasons, the holidays aren't so scary to me.

Also, I'm planning on making plans over Christmas that take us away from being home alone.....

T is being promoted on Monday to Lieutenant Colonel.... (which I'm ashamed to admit I STILL have to spell check). T and I met when he was a First Lieutenant.

I am so proud of him.

He is ..... pretty amazing. Pretty perfect. I mean that.

Anybody who's met him will agree.

It's not just me.

He really is........

THE BEST GUY that I have ever met. Ever.

Yes. THE BEST guy - Ever.

Next time you have a glass in your hand - raise it to T.... for a job well done. For a job he CONTINUES to do well.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"THE BEST GUY that I have ever met. Ever."

Yea, well, tell us something we *don't* know :)

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...