Monday, July 4, 2011

seventeen weeks

It was a busy week here between the puke, therapy, and a great trip up to see "Grandma and Grandpa."

So far we're plugging right along through Summer which is great.

We are so blessed to live right near the beach and it is a JOY for all of us to just go down there for the afternoon.... or morning....

Like the morning that everyone was up so early, that we were actually packed up, out of the house, and completely set up on the beach at.....

8AM.

Really?

When did I turn into this woman?

The beach here is simply glorious and I'm trying to soak it all in so that when we move from here I have no regrets...

I don't want to be saying to myself "Why didn't I enjoy the beach more?"

We are progressing with the therapy and although I'm completely drained - I'm encouraged.

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...