Friday, April 16, 2010

some clarity

We can scratch one question off of the list.

We found out where we are moving to.

D.C.!!

Well, we will live in Virginia, and T will work in the Office of the Secretary of Defense.

Through teary eyes I cannot stop saying how proud I am of T! This is a great assignment, and a tough one to get as well.

Well Done T!!!!!

xo
K.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I must say I lurk and pray, but don't post much. Congrats guys! What a great move!

K and T said...

Thank you for the prayers! Keep them coming!!!

cuzinM said...

Wow! Congratulations T!!!! Will pray for a smooth transition.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I am thrilled for you all! We loved living in VA. Lots of great family stuff to do, four full seasons, pumpkins from a real patch, ect! Glad to hear things are coming together for you all. :) Heather

Anonymous said...

So very cool! Rick's brother lives in Great Falls, VA (not far from DC). Next time we manage to get down there to visit maybe we can meet up!!

-Jeanne

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...