I'm sitting at the lap top, drawing a blank, not sure how to write about something that I can't write about.
Yet.
At some point I will. Because that's how God designed me. He designed me to write and to talk. When others warn that I shouldn't, I do anyway. It's who I am. And for the most part, it's always worked out well. Actually. I can't think of a time when I allowed myself to be vulnerable, and it was used against me.
For now, you're going to have to bear with my vagueness.
Right now God's got me right where He wants me faith wise. I feel like someone out of the Bible.... Where they are either walking aimlessly in the desert, or maybe hiding in a cave from everyone they know for fear of death, or maybe someone who is asked to step out of the boat, on to the water, and walk.....
in complete, blind faith. Trusting only in Jesus, because He is the only one that could possibly save us from what we're in.
My prayers can only be, Your will, not mine. Open doors, close others. Save us. Protect us.
I actually don't even know WHAT to pray in the midst of the uncertainty.
Out of sheer habit, I want to be terrified.
But.
Something about all of this is setting me free.
I have moments of fear...... then I think...... nope. God has plans for us..... He wants to do abundantly more for us than we could ask for or imagine..... He created us for a purpose, and that purpose doesn't include destruction.
xo
K.
No comments:
Post a Comment