Thursday, June 6, 2013

for a change

We had a good day today.

How's THAT for a surprise?

I had the twins out and about ALL morning, into the early afternoon...... We were out in town (Seoul, so when you think of "town" think one of the biggest cities in the world)..... did some fun errands..... they did really well.

Our oldest son, who less than two years ago I was so worried about...... He and I had authentic, genuine, FUN together tonight...... We were laughing and joking.... totally cracking each other up.

It was real.

Do you know what this means?

Attachment.....

We've gone from not attached........

to "fragile" in attachment.......

to..... what is seeming to feel VERY much like?

Attachment....

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow.....

Two down, one to go!

xo
K.

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

So happy for you and your family K. This is huge :) BIG HUGS!!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...