Thursday, May 23, 2013

blinks

Sometimes the moments last that long.

A blink.

But.

The moments are there. And. They are becoming more frequent.

A milestone yesterday..... our daughter didn't yell at me once. It's been over a month of daily outburts..... outburts that last sometimes hours.

Another milestone..... last night at dinner, our oldest said his "favorite thing of the day" was coming home. THAT statement? Became MY favorite thing of the day.

Our youngest (who is actually a twin to our daughter, but, he seems so much younger to me) looked like the happiest boy in the world today when I took him to his preschool graduation. He didn't let go of my hand until he HAD to.

Blinks.......

The twins laughing, climbing up and jumping off a big rock, rolling into the grass below...... All three kids working intently on their artwork in our home....... Our oldest, eyes sparkling as he left for school....... waking up to kisses from our youngest.......our daughter saying her "favorite thing of the day" was when Mommy kissed her.

Blinks.....

May they continue to grow into one endless moment....

xo
K.

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

What a wonderful post of things to be grateful for, love this K! Happy Memorial Day and I would like to take a moment to thank your family for their sacrifices for our Country. God Bless!

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...