Is anybody still there?
Hopefully you haven't all given up on me.
I'm here still. I promise!!
Well, T has returned, and he has left again (for a week and a half).... He'll return for a few weeks, then leave for a few weeks...... then we will take some leave..... then pack up and move.....
So - consider this post - our transition post.
I'm going to shift things now that the deployment is finished.
I want to talk about adoption.
We've talked about the good.
Now it's time to talk about the...
bad.
and the
very
very
ugly.
It's been on my heart a lot lately..... Mostly because the more I share with people..... the more transparent I am....... the more I realize...... there is this whole WORLD of "us"..... (people like me).
I want to talk about what goes on behind our closed doors.
Well, not ALL of it.
But. Some.
Because the truth is.....
One of our THREE has attached.
One of our three is on her way.
One of our three seems ..... a world away.
It feels hopeless.
and sad.
I feel frustrated.
and guilty.
And THE only hope I have is Christ. Because HE has a hope and future for ALL of our children.
I've been told that it is my job to be the Mother. To be obedient to Christ.
It is God's job to fix what needs fixing.
On the one hand - well - thank GOD it's God's job because I can't do it.
On the other hand..... That's a tricky thing for this control freak to grab a hold of.
I guess that's why I'm still here.
I'm a work in progress.
and so are they.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Still here, stil checking in, still praying.
J
Kritin, I have been checking, looking for an update, I'm still here :) Talking to your sis, I mentioned to her this amazing approach, which I believe is the answer for me with my struggles with K1. Not the same struggles as yours, BUT, as a professional, I think this is the answer to a lot of problems. It makes sense, feels like it's coming from the heart of God, even though it is not specifically christian, and has a huge rate of success. Check out difficultchild.com
I am reading the book and watching the DVD, and implementing the principles, and I have a new son, and a new relationship with him! Let me know if you have any questions. xoxo
I'm always here. I knew T was home and you were taking MUCH needed time. Keep posting :)
Post a Comment