Saturday, January 14, 2012

fourty five weeks

J's school has a stomach bug going around that's a near epidemic.

We have been spared.

Until last night.

J started throwing up at about 7PM..... and he was sick every hour for a while.... until I gave him something that I had for nausea..... That stopped things in their .... well - tracks.

J slept through the rest of the night.

I spent today keeping the kids from touching each other, breathing on each other, touching the same things......

I followed J every time he left the bathroom and wiped Lysol all over everything.

I THINK (pray, hope) that this thing is not going to spread.

Getting through tonight and tomorrow will prove that one way or the other.

I pray we are spared this thing hitting us one by one.....

I washed all the kids bedding..... and with the boys' room, I washed pillows and stuffed animals as well.

We did pretty well today considering we were all up by 6AM and we were INSIDE the entire day.

tick, tock, tick, tock...
xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...