Wednesday, December 1, 2010

that elf

.... is looking at me!

(said M referring to our "elf on the shelf") .....

I picked him up today while the kids were at school, put him up on a cabinet, and said nothing.

M noticed him tonight - and T and I acted very confused asking who put him there, how did he get there?

Huh, we said.... Is that a book beside him?

Maybe the book will tell us......

T is reading the book right now to see what this elf is all about.....



xo
K.

10 comments:

hlescamilla said...

Love it! That elf will help you so much during the holiday season!!

Lori said...

We got two. I think I'll blog about them. We had a 40% off for the second one so we figured we'd the boys each one so they can take them when they grow up (sigh) and start their own tradition. (We had one growing up). We ordered a dark skinned one on the Internet. It...uh...does not look African-American. It looks, maybe, Peruvian. Or like my olive toned mother when she's tan. But it has brown eyes so I guess that's something.

Trails of Grace said...

Where oh where did you find this little elf???? I must know!

K and T said...

barnes and nobel w/ a 40% off coupon! :)

Trails of Grace said...

and whey prey tell.. do I find a coupon at 40% off? Thanks!

K and T said...

I decided to become a Barnes and Noble "member" and they send out tons of coupons when you do that.... So far I think membership is totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

What did you name your elf? I think ours will show up soon, if he is not covered in mold. Your kids will either love him or be completely freaked out by his creepy little eyes.

K and T said...

We copied our friend M who named theirs "buddy" (I think as in the movie w/Will Farrell) - simply because I knew we'd remember that name.
So far they really like him, but, I'm totally laughing at your comment!!!!!

Angela said...

He looks like he's up to something.....

tge said...

Oh man, this is the stuff they'll remember most about you when they grow up :)

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...