Friday, December 17, 2010

hair





As you can see, we went to the salon again today.

This time we went on a weekday, as opposed to a Saturday, and we went an hour earlier. That was all good stuff. Our stylist was waiting for us when we came in, so M went right to her chair.

The (sort of) down side was that I had K2 in tow.

It went OK....... The twins were more behaved than not.... but, still..... They were not fully obedient... (does that ever happen out in public at the age of 3??)....... And still, nobody really talked with me. Our stylist spoke, when I spoke with her. Other than that. Nope. No one...... We were pretty much the first folks there, so all the other stylists trickled in as the morning progressed. They looked at me, sitting near the door with K2, (this seemed to work better as far as M's drama.... I usually stand with her, by her chair, through the entire process) recognized me. Said nothing.

When we left a few of the ladies called out "goodbyes" addressed to M only.

You know what's almost sad?

I'm SO SAD right now, because I just wished they liked me.

Kind of pathetic I think.....

xo
K.

P.S.

I don't plan on changing salons.....

Our stylist is good with M. She's GREAT with M in fact.

I don't think she's as much as other stylists.

I'm stubborn. And I'm trying to prove that I'm not going to be scared away.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never met a person who has not engaged and enjoyed conversation with you.

It is their loss.

We love you. :)

Nikki

Julie said...

Hang in there! It may not be you, they might be standoffish to a lot of the customers they don't know.
Keep smiling, hug your babies, and enjoy this holiday season.

J

p.s. her hair looks great!

DeltaWhiskey said...

I like you a whole lot! Maybe if we come back, I'll go sit with you so at least you have someone to talk with.

Richele said...

I love the style on M. And judging from that smile, so does she!

Karyn said...

She's gorgeous but the hair looks painful. How does that not hurt?

RE: The staff... they're fools. You're a better person than me - but that's not news.

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...