So, I went to the salon today.
With the three children in tow.....
to give M's stylist a Christmas present.
She looked surprised when we walked in. I think she was wondering if everything was OK.....
Then I handed her a gift bag.
She had a HUGE smile on her face.
A true, big, sincere, smile.
I wished her a Merry Christmas and thanked her for taking such good care of M.
She hugged me telling me of course, absolutely, always.......
All three children said "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
And we were on our way......
This feels really good.
xo
K.
3 comments:
Picturing you guys elf-ing along ... love it!
So nice of you K. Miss you
I hope the gift bag contained Miss Manners Book of Etiquette or The Complete Idiot's Guide To Manners or something like that. But knowing you, probably it contained something truly lovely. xo
Post a Comment