Monday, August 20, 2012
and.....
I just had to update......
I've just tucked all the kids in, saying prayers with each, and tuck in could NOT have gone better......
J and I chatted, smiled, giggled and sang.....
M and I talked, planned, snuggled, and sang......
K and I giggled, sang,and ..... when K and I pray, K always asks that I "say something beautiful" to God... so that he (K) does not have nightmares..... Tonight K interrupted my prayer as I was thanking God for the rain.....
K said, so simply..... "and thank you for dying on the cross for us"......
Then he asked me....
"Mom? Was that beautiful?"
Love. Happy. Peace.
xo
K.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's my choice now
I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting. Going throug...
-
I have been smiling since about 4:30. It is hard to post about today, because there is so much that happened. Each day our court time was sc...
-
We went to the court house today. My Sister E stayed in the car with the twins, so the twins would be "available" for a visit with...
1 comment:
I love getting your updates, please continue them. I am truly amazed at how far this family has come, and the strength you all have.
J
Post a Comment