Saturday, October 15, 2011

thirty two weeks

224 days.... I just pulled out the calculator.

I'm tired. Really tired.

I cannot wait to have T home.... I wish that when he came home, he was HOME home.... but, sadly, he will leave again shortly after his return for some "command courses" that will consume about five more weeks. (Three weeks away, then home, then two weeks away).....

After that we will start the process of moving overseas.....

So I don't know that we will have much relaxation time to just reconnect and "be."

Even as I write this I am convicted.

I truly feel that I cannot complain because there are so many military wives that would do anything to just be temporarily missing their husband.

I am always convicted of this when I miss T.

And this?

Snaps me right back into shape.

I cannot complain.

I mean really.

I can't.

I have an amazing, perfect husband.

It is an honor to be part of his life.

Of THIS life.

I am so proud of T.... I really am.

I'm so thankful for God's faithfullness - always - but - especially over the past six and a half months......

I kind of can't believe we've made it this far..... well. Not just "made it" but, made it so WELL.

xo
K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it doesn't feel like it, but you are SOOOO in the home stratch. You have done so well for so long. I KNOW you can hang in there and kick ther est of this deployment's a$$!!!! Love ya dahlin'- Beth

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...