Saturday, October 22, 2011

thirty three weeks

It is actually COLD here today.

Well.

Cold for North Carolina.

I think I saw frost on the ground when the sun started to cast it's first rays.

(Oh. I didn't mention that we get up before the sun in this house?)

For the first time in my life I am welcoming the weather to get colder and colder.

Speaking of cold.

I have one.

Boy did I just want to stay in bed this morning.

Oh well....

I will say I'm glad it's a cold and not something worse. We can all push through having a cold....

and again...

Having a cold means that Winter is just around the corner.

And if WINTER is just around the corner.....

so is our homecoming.....

We still have months left.... but, we have MORE months behind us than in front of us.

And that?

Is awesome.

xo
K.

No comments:

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...