Friday, July 3, 2009

Ever Everland (photos updated 04 JUL 09)

Happy almost-4th of July!

Today I took J to Everland which is ranked as the world's #4 theme park.  Like most American amusement parks (or museum park as J calls it), you can buy a photo of yourself looking silly as you get off the flume ride or roller coaster. I always wondered who paid for that sort of thing and now I know. I am that guy.



I should point out that J had an absolute blast, displayed his absolute best big-boy behavior to date, and really was not as terrified as these photos would lead you to believe. As we got in line for one of the rides, J mentioned that he was very nervous about it. I reminded him that if it were dangerous I wouldn't be taking him on it and he quickly decided that he was going to do it. We ended up doing the roller coaster twice and he would have been content riding it all day. This was J's very first museum park experience and he can't wait to go back. We're super proud of him!








-T

2 comments:

Kelly Elizabeth said...

I am glad you said J wasn't as freaked out as he looked.. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out who is wearing the bigger smile... Dad or J? One of the best things about having kids is that you get to do all those fun "museum park" type of things that make you look like a weirdo if you try to do them w/o someone under 42".

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...