Saturday, February 4, 2012

fourty eight weeks

336 days.....

Eleven months

to

the

day.

I have a very special ..... pick up .... this morning.






(more to follow - evenutally).
xo
K.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love love love their shirts!!

I am soooo happy for you all.

Welcome Home T!!

Lori said...

Their shirts are SO cute! Garrett was just looking over my shoulder at this and he said, "I want to play with them." I was thinking, "Oh, I wish you could play with them too! And I wish I could drink coffee with their mom."

Karyn said...

Best post ever. I have chills every time I look at the photo of you two hugging. All blissed out for you, with you, and a little teary too - all to the good, my friend - much love to you all. xxxxx

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...