Sunday, September 20, 2009

Korean Heartthrobs

This weekend we took the family to the Seoul Tower which sits atop Namsan Mountain in the center of Seoul and is visible from anywhere in the city. Since day 1, J has been asking to go.



Just as M drifted off, we were descended upon by a horde of Korean schoolgirls. As soon as they spotted J and K2, they became instantly enamored and out came the cell phones for the photo ops. The photos do a poor job of capturing the mob. There were at least 20 girls clamoring for a chance to have their photos taken with the boys. Quite the little rock stars in the making. Justin Timberlake could take some pointers from these guys.



4 comments:

Trails of Grace said...

Too cute! I am glad to see yall are all feeling well enough to get out now!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

that is soooo funny and cute!!

Karyn said...

You look so lovely, happy, relaxed - I know things are not always happy or almost ever relaxed - but your countenance belies all the struggles. You're amazing. Love these pics.

Karyn said...

PS: Why does M look like she's just chewed a fistful of thumbtacks?

it's my choice now

  I sat down for my quiet time a lot later than usual, this morning. The sun was up and filling the room where I was sitting.   Going throug...